Dr. Jessica Feldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Feldman?

November 28th, 2016

mrs

Excellent at Diagnosis

March 31st, 2016

Gentle professional manner.

March 8th, 2016

Leave your tude at the door

I wish I had a better review. Reading through these I am glad I am not the only one who felt Dr Jessica Feldman was rude. Very cold, and quite pompous. She walked into the office after appt time as I was the first appt of the day. Not even bothered by that after seeing her personality and hearing the way she spoke to me. I told her how I felt and she got worse. The appt took 45 minutes because of the banter thats why i gave a 5 star for "Spends Time With Me" I did not go back nor follow up. I did see her 2 months later at an EEG appt and asked why she was in my testing room as she is not my Dr. She had the same "resting you know what face". Wish I had read reviews before I paid for her services. Took 8 weeks to get an appt too. So much time wasted. The rest of the staff quite polite and helpful. Get Happy Jessica there are sick and desperate people needing you!

March 24th, 2014

Love Dr. Feldman

Dr. Feldman was absolutly wonderful. She obviously cares about her patients and is incredibly intelligent. The woman who answers the phone at the front desk couldn't have been more rude and condescending. I had the misfortune of having to speak to her three times. If Dr. Feldman wasn't so great I would never go back. I hope sheddoesn't treat all of Dr. Feldman's patients as horribly as she did me.

October 22nd, 2013

Teacher

Dr. Feldman cares about me. I am sure she cares about every patient. From the moment I contacted her office till now, I feel like I was the only patient she had. I said that because Dr. Feldman follows up with my case very closely . She would informed me of the test results every time after I had a test. For two times she spared time to see me on an emergency basis. She called the other specialists for me, urging them to see me. She called me at 9:30pm on a Sunday. She could have spent this time with her baby. She saw me even during her maternity leave. Her staff care about me, too. It is like I am their number one priority. Besides being dedicated to her patients, Dr. Feldman is very experienced. She diagnosed quickly, immediately has a plan and makes sure the plan gets carried out. She is very organized. How can a doctor know her patient so well and always keep track of what has been done and what needs to be done next, all about one patient! I am amazed. This is the best doctor I have ever run into. I strongly recommend Dr. Jessica Feldman.

November 17th, 2012

Extremely smart and caring

Dr. Feldman was fantastic in listening to my migraine concerns, being proactive, and offering me many options for treatments. On top of that, she gave me a thorough physical that uncovered another undiagnosed issue. She restored my faith in medicine.

June 18th, 2012

Highly recommend!

Dr. Feldman is, by far, the nicest doctor I have ever encountered. She is down to earth and compassionate. Dr. Feldman answered all of my questions in a manner that I could understand. She did not mind my numerous questions, nor did she rush me out of her office.

January 16th, 2012

Only left her because I moved to IL

I saw Dr. Feldman for 4 years, and I only left because we moved to a different state. Over the past decade I have seen so many neuro's and by far my best experience has been with Dr. F. I understand other reviewers do not perceive her as warm, and it is true she is direct, but never cold or unkind. Her office seceratary is not the most friendly, but I could have cared less because Dr. F is so great. She is one of the few neuro's I have seen whom I felt genuinely cared about me, my quality of life, and wanted to do everything she could to help me. She NEVER made me feel rushed - which I find to be a big problem with many docs - I always felt I could ask her anything and she always took her time to answer. No problem, question, or concern of mine was ever minimized. And yes, there is sometimes a wait to see her - I think because she does spend so much time with her patients, but I would rather wait an hour to walk out of an appt. feeling like all my needs were met then wait 10 min so I can be rushed in and out and left feeling like my problems are not valid. She is amazing!

June 2nd, 2011

No Nonsense, excellent

Dr. Feldman is not warm, but she is ultimately very caring and always smart. She takes a little getting used to because of her perceived lack of warmth, but I have been going to her now for four years and like her very much and appreciate her outstanding knowledge and diagnostic abilities.

March 16th, 2011

Ann

I went with my mother to see Jessica Feldman and to be very honest I think she came across very direct and bossy. Not very warm or caring towards my mother but she did spend a good amount of time with her and seemed to listen to my mothers problems. I did not always care for her directness seemed alittle unprofessional there. All that said she did spend alot of time with us so not every dr has a great bedside manor and maybe a bad day for her who knows.All and all she seems to know what she is talking about from what I can see so far. Her office did call me back right away with a question I had so can not complain there. My only request would be she be more caring and not so direct with her patients. People tend to like Drs that offer more compassion but I will admit she spends alot of time with the patient once there.

November 1st, 2010

my wife and i have called dr feldmen during off hours and we were not happy with the way we were treated. She made us feel we were to good for her and was wasting her time and gave us a smart mouth awaner this is very unprofessional

May 25th, 2010

Dr. Feldman was great. She listens and explains everything to you about your condition. Some of staff are rude. They lecture you and are very dimeaning. For such a nice Dr. why would she alow or employ rudness.