A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Fewkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Fewkes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Fewkes, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Fewkes graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fewkes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Lynn Fewkes MD is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica L. Fewkes practice?
- Dr. Jessica Fewkes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Fewkes practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.