A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Flynn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Flynn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
- Olmsted Medical Center Hospital
- Healtheast Bethesda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Mary Flynn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica M. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Jessica Flynn has 16 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Flynn practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Pine Island, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians.