A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Flynn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Flynn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
- Olmsted Medical Center Hospital
- Healtheast Bethesda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Mary Flynn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica M. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Jessica Flynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Flynn practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors.