Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jessica Davis
Dr. Jessica Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ridgewood, NJ, with other offices in New York, NY and Paramus, NJ. She has 54 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Davis is affiliated with St Charles Hospital, St Barnabas Hospital and NYU Langone Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jessica Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Jessica Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridgewood, NJ.
Dr. Susanna Sorrentino
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics
Ridgewood, NJ 0 mi9
Dr. Nelly Oundjian
Pediatrics, Medical Genetics
Ridgewood, NJ 2.53 mi31
Dr. Lois Robinson
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Genetics
Paramus, NJ 4.49 mi35