A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Davis, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Chromosome Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Fanconi Anemia
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Mental Retardation
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jessica G. Davis practice?
Dr. Jessica Davis practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near New York, NY.
See New York Geneticists.