Dr. Jessica Glassman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 1st, 2010
She was interested in my problems and remembered me from one visit to the next. Her use of Kaiser email with me was very good. She's a good communicator. She reworked my medications taking me off of some and lowering the dosage of another. She added some as well. She was generous with care and never hesitated to give me a referral to another doctor when we thought it was appropriate.I could go on and on but I'll wrap it up by saying that I found her to be an excellent doctor. I highly recommend her to anyone lucky enough to have her as an option. I'm very sorry to see that she left Kaiser San Rafael.

October 12th, 2009
Dr. Glassman is exceptional and caring
Being in my fifties, I have had many doctors, some not so good and some excellent. When I first met Dr. Glassman I was worried about her youth, but having had to go to her repeatedly and the great service, follow-through and caring she has shown eased any trepidation I had. I think she's a wonderful, smart, and caring doctor. I always feel she is focusing her attention on me when I am there and she's very knowledgable. I'm so glad to have found her. I would highly recommend her to anyone!