A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Goodman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Mental Retardation
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica F Goodman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica F. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Jessica Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Goodman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians and Indianapolis Pediatric Specialists.