A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Goodman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Mental Retardation
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Farrell Goodman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica F. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Jessica Goodman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Goodman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians and Indianapolis Pediatric Specialists.