A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Grant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Grant, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Grant has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica J Grant MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jessica J. Grant practice?
- Dr. Jessica Grant has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Grant practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.