Dr. Jessica Halprin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Halprin?

June 3rd, 2015

The Bronx is fortunate

What a loss, when this Gold Standard physician moved from my area about 20 years ago. Looking to see how far. Too far: my loss. This is a meticulous internist who issued superlative referrals and with her demeanor bedside, she was all you could hope for in a doctor.

February 17th, 2015

First Class

A first class doctor: very detailed oriented, caring, experienced, a nice sense of humor. She is very smart (notices small things quickly) and is authentic and caring in her approach. Best doctor I have ever had.

January 29th, 2015

Dr, halprin is always cheerful and makes you feel that she is really happy to be your physician.She is very force ful in her instructions and what she wants you to do. She sends you test results almost immediately which I think is very important. Dr halprin is lucky to have wonderful assistance.

February 21st, 2011

Very interested in me as a patient. I felt very comfortable with her. Office was a bit disorganized (papers and folders all over the receptionist desk.) Other than that, I really enjoyed my visit.

February 13th, 2011

Dr. Halprin

Dr. Halprin was caring and understanding. she addressed my concerns and seemed genuinely interested in my well-being. It was my first visit with her and I loved her! I am definitely keeping her. I have been looking for a caring family practitioner for a while and now I found her. I would definitely recommend her. GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER!!!!!!

June 10th, 2010

Dr. Halprin was the only doctor that listened to my complaints that I was tired. My 2 past doctors both said thats how you feel when you are a mother. Well, Dr. Halprin took tests and found out I was hypo-thyroid. I am so grateful to her for really listening to me.

December 28th, 2009

Caring, warm, professional

Dr. Halprin's warmth and professionalism won me over immediately and she has seen me and members of my family through many health issues. She is an excellent diagnostician, and will take as much time as necessary to talk and to listen. I strongly recommend her.

Doctor's Response