A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Hals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Hals is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hals
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hals Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hals graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Hals has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Hals DO is a female Oncologist , has 12 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Hals practice?
- Dr. Jessica Hals has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Hals practices Medical Oncology near Weatherford, TX.
See Weatherford Oncologists.