A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Hals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Hals is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hals graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Hals has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Hals DO is a female Oncologist , has 11 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Hals practice?
- Dr. Jessica Hals has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Hals practices Medical Oncology near Weatherford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Weatherford Oncologists.