A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Hartrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartrich
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Hartrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica L Hartrich MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jessica L. Hartrich practice?
- Dr. Jessica Hartrich has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Hartrich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.