A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Hochberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Hochberg is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hochberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hochberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Hochberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hochberg graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Hochberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica C Hochberg MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica C. Hochberg practice?
- Dr. Jessica Hochberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Hochberg practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Suffern, NY.
See Valhalla Pediatricians, Valhalla Oncologists, and Valhalla Pediatric Specialists.