Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jessica Hochberg
Dr. Jessica Hochberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valhalla, NY, with other offices in Bronx, NY and Suffern, NY (and 2 other locations). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Hochberg is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and Westchester Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jessica Hochberg has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jessica Hochberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valhalla, NY.