A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Hochberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Hochberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hochberg graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Hochberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica C Hochberg MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica C. Hochberg practice?
- Dr. Jessica Hochberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Hochberg practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Valhalla, NY.
See Hawthorne Pediatricians, Hawthorne Pediatric Specialists, and Hawthorne Hematologists.