A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Horn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Horn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Horn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Flandreau Medical Center/Avera Health
- Prairie Lakes Hospital & Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica A Horn MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica A. Horn practice?
- Dr. Jessica Horn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Horn practices Family Medicine near Watertown, SD.
See Watertown Primary Care Doctors.