Dr. Jessica Hutchins Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Hutchins?

Posted on January 19th, 2015

She is a really good doctor, I know only when you find out by yourself, you will agree with what i say.

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

Dr Hutchins is the best doctor I have ever meet. She so and goes out of her way for her patients. She is a great doctor because she actually listens to her patients and actually wants to hear what they have to say. The office staff are nice but I don't care much for the other doctor or midwife. The wait time is ridiculous but in my opinion is totally worth it for a great doctor. I had a high risk pregnancy and she did everything she could to make me conformable. She delivered my daughter after two days of labor and still made me laugh

Posted on November 7th, 2011

I liked her better than Campbell, and she seemed to have a sweet personality. I just didn't feel very comfortable with either doctor at this practice for my pregnancy. Also, I couldn't understand why the midwife had to push so hard on the fetal doppler to get my baby's heartbeat. I have a weaker one at home and I don't have to press at all... None of the doctors there or at the practice I'm at now have to push down with any force. I really didn't like their midwife at all... seemed like a real wacko! Her prediction of how far a long I was in pregnancy was off base too. My current doctor always find that I'm right on with my fundal height too for the week I'm in w/ my pregnancy. Both doctors did some things to manage the pregnancy thoroughly, but I did not feel good about things when they failed to inform me of a certain risk factor maybe because they didn't want to worry me or maybe because they didn't think it was that big of a deal... still I like to be informed. Hutchins said the right things and was kind. Campbell had a cold manner about her I didn't care for. The wait times were ridiculous. I considered whether to stay and only see Hutchins, but in the end the wait times were so bad I just didn't need the hassle of my day being taken up and since they didn't inspire complete confidence it was time to go elsewhere.

Posted on November 1st, 2017