Dr. Jessica Hutchins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Hutchins?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Hutchins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 19th, 2015

She is a really good doctor, I know only when you find out by yourself, you will agree with what i say.

April 3rd, 2012

Dr Hutchins is the best doctor I have ever meet. She so and goes out of her way for her patients. She is a great doctor because she actually listens to her patients and actually wants to hear what they have to say. The office staff are nice but I don't care much for the other doctor or midwife. The wait time is ridiculous but in my opinion is totally worth it for a great doctor. I had a high risk pregnancy and she did everything she could to make me conformable. She delivered my daughter after two days of labor and still made me laugh

November 7th, 2011

I liked her better than Campbell, and she seemed to have a sweet personality. I just didn't feel very comfortable with either doctor at this practice for my pregnancy. Also, I couldn't understand why the midwife had to push so hard on the fetal doppler to get my baby's heartbeat. I have a weaker one at home and I don't have to press at all... None of the doctors there or at the practice I'm at now have to push down with any force. I really didn't like their midwife at all... seemed like a real wacko! Her prediction of how far a long I was in pregnancy was off base too. My current doctor always find that I'm right on with my fundal height too for the week I'm in w/ my pregnancy. Both doctors did some things to manage the pregnancy thoroughly, but I did not feel good about things when they failed to inform me of a certain risk factor maybe because they didn't want to worry me or maybe because they didn't think it was that big of a deal... still I like to be informed. Hutchins said the right things and was kind. Campbell had a cold manner about her I didn't care for. The wait times were ridiculous. I considered whether to stay and only see Hutchins, but in the end the wait times were so bad I just didn't need the hassle of my day being taken up and since they didn't inspire complete confidence it was time to go elsewhere.

September 5th, 2017