A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Illuzzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Illuzzi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Illuzzi graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Illuzzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica L Illuzzi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica L. Illuzzi practice?
- Dr. Jessica Illuzzi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Illuzzi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.