A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Illuzzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Illuzzi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Illuzzi graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Illuzzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Illuzzi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jessica L. Illuzzi practice?
Dr. Jessica Illuzzi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.