Dr. Jessica Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 17th, 2016
The worst Doctor
Do not go there! I saw dr. And the beginning of my pregnancy. We suffered a loss at 15weeks a year ago so this pregnancy supposed to be considered high risk. She completely ignored that. I ended up having missed miscarriage at 8 weeks(day before we saw a heartbeat) after all the doctor was really insensitive about it and send me to waiting room to wait for my husband! The nurse literally open the door for me and told me leave! My foot will never step in that place again!

November 18th, 2015
I absolutely love Doctor. Lee! I trust her and can open up to her, and will be making the hour and a half trip just to come see her!

June 23rd, 2015
Bad Service. Do Not Go Here
I started seeing Dr. Lee from the very beginning of my pregnancy all the way through delivery. As some of the other women stated, she seems very insensitive to your concerns. I could never get a straight forward answer from her & I always felt rushed & like she didn't genuinely care about my concerns. There were even a couple of requests that she completely ignored. They make you pay everything by the time you deliver so if your on a tight budget do not go here. All of the staff, except for Sarah, are rude and could care less about helping you. The phlabodomist is HORRIBLE! She not only missed my vein she was very rude & unprofessional!!! Dr. Lee is hard to contact directly, the staff makes you speak to her nurse. (Which is very kind by the way) Overall I have not been pleased with Dr. Lee or her staff and would not recommend going there.

April 20th, 2015
likable and sweet
She is wonderful doesn't push you on your decisions just suggestions and recommendations, I like her for she is patient with you and if you have quest ...

December 29th, 2014
Dr. Lee has a very calm demeanor and a pretty good bedside manner.

October 4th, 2014
Dr. Lee was honestly the WORST doctor I have ever had by far. I was seen by her once for my second pregnancy at 5 weeks along, at 6 weeks I started bleeding, called the office and they told me to go to the er because it seemed like I was having a miscarriage, the whole time I was going through this I did not even get a phone call back from Dr. Lee. Her nurse informed me after I called 20X that they saw my levels were a little low when they saw me a week before (they never let me know this) and thought that I may miscarry. After I got out of the er I had some concerns and needed to speak to my doctor, not just a nurse, I called all day and night begging to talk to my doctor and her staff told me they were leaving my messages as urgent and she marked them as not urgent (I think losing my baby was an urgent message!) And I never got a phone call back from her. EVER. I went to another doctor which did a d&c for me and took over my care. Come to find out the bleeding wasn't a miscarriage, it was an ectopic pregnancy, that's why my levels were low when I came in for my first visit, which she should've known that's the first sign of ectopic pregnancypregnancy, which can be life threatening if it's left unnoticed or untreated! Luckily the baby didn't form enough to be able to see it on ultrasound. I would NOT reccomend Dr. Lee at all. Choose another doctor. I wish I would've known she was going to be the way she was with me.

February 28th, 2014
Dr. Lee is a very compassionate doctor. I had to have a biopsy done which for me was a tramatic experience. When she had finished, she gave me a hug. That for me meant the world. I can tell her any concerns or questions and don't feel judged. She is professional and experienced. I wish my insurance didn't change so I could continue to see her.

September 21st, 2013
Great Doctor horrible staff
I just started seeing dr lee she seems pretty nice and has addressed all my concerns so far. However, the ultrasound tech is no help all she says is ask the doctor, she does not tell you what she is looking at and gives the worse pictures where you can not tell anything , if you leave a message for the nurse the office calls you back after 3 or 4 days which can be frustrating and at last the office tries to over charge you if you are not aware of what your insurance covers or not they will rip you off.

August 29th, 2012
Fantastic doctor!
I am 57 and have been going to OBGYN for alot of years Dr. Lee is the best doctor so far. Makes you feel so at ease, more like a friend than a doctor. Listens to you very patiently and cares about your problems! Her office staff is very friendly and helpful. She changed locations a few years ago and is a little farther for me to go, but I like the staff alot better and it is worth the drive.

May 18th, 2012
Great DR!
I moved with Dr Lee from one practice to her newer one. I recommend her to everyone I know. She is very polite and answers any question I have had. The only complaint I have is the nurse. She was very polite, however I have left her three messages in a two day span and never received a return call. (which isn't comforting since I was returning her call to begin with). I will def continue to see Dr Lee, I just wish I could get a return call from a nurse :/

February 19th, 2012
Best Doctor in the Business!!
I absolutely love Dr. Lee!! It is not very fun to have this type of appointment, but Dr. Lee makes me feel so at ease. She is not only a fantastic doctor that I trust, but she is also a wonderful friend who truly cares. I hope she is in the business a long time! I love her!!!

November 8th, 2011
Dr Lee caught my preeclampsia early
Dr Lee caught my pre eclampsia early and monitored me very closely with weekly visits. I believe she saved my life and my baby. Her assistant, Sarah is so friendly and down to earth. I am overly pleased with Dr. Lee's office.