A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Jachimiec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Jachimiec, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jachimiec graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Jachimiec has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center & Theda Clark Medical Center
- Main Facility - Thedacare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Joyce Jachimiec MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica J. Jachimiec practice?
- Dr. Jessica Jachimiec has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Jachimiec practices Family Medicine near Wasilla, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI.
See Wasilla Primary Care Doctors.