A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Jachimiec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jachimiec
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Jachimiec Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Jachimiec, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jachimiec graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Jachimiec has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center & Theda Clark Medical Center
- Main Facility - Thedacare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica J Jachimiec MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica J. Jachimiec practice?
- Dr. Jessica Jachimiec has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Jachimiec practices Family Medicine near Wasilla, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle River, AK.
See Wasilla Family Physicians.