A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Jacob is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Jacob, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jacob has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica R Jacob MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica R. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Jessica Jacob has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Jacob practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.