Dr. Jessica Jacob Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Jacob?

Never going back!

Posted on July 8th, 2017

I've been a patient for a few years, but I am done now. It is very obvious that money is motive for Dr. Jacob. As soon as you walk into the overcrowded waiting room where there is standing room only you know there is a problem with overbooking. I never received any time with her, she's always in a rush to get out of the room. I stayed as long as I did only because it's a hassle to get to know a new doctor, but the truth is, after seeing me many times, I'm sure she has no idea who I am, I'm just someone in her long line of cattle at the factory. I feel bad for anyone who thinks that they actually matter to her, you're just another addition to her bank account.

Dr. Jacob did not listen - did not give me 5 min

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

I suffer from endometriosis. Dr. Jacob simply refused to listen to the problems I experience. She could not give me 5 minutes - opened the door letting me know that my time was up, did not try to help me with my issues. Upon leaving, Dr. Jacob did not forget to tell me to come back in 6 months. Guess what ? I won't be back.

Posted on January 5th, 2016

This was the most unprofessional office I've ever been to? The staff wasn't so bad,except one girl, the medical assistant, she was as bad as the doctor! I waited close to 2 hours as a new patient and then the medical assistant went over my history, not the doctor, and truthfully she was more interested in herself than me. Then when I did actually see the doctor I was totally rushed! I didn't get more than 5 minutes of her time. Very awful experience! I wouldn't recommend her to anyone!!

Dr. Jacob's behavior is rude and she spends less than 5 minutes per visit

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Dr. Jacob screamed at me and my husband that we were questioning her. She is pretty tired and rude. Rushes you out of the office, cannot give you 5 minutes per visit. Everyone knows that Dr. Jacob has not taken a vacation for over 20 years. It is not good for the patients. Dr. Jacob is tired and easily irritated. She has not had a normal sleeping schedule for many years. She feels screaming at patients and family members is not a big deal. Dr. Jacob probably was better in the past, but now her good days are over. Stay away from her. There are better doctor out there.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Always had wonderful experiences with Dr. Jacob.

Dr. Jacob told me my insurance did not pay her enough

Posted on November 9th, 2013

Dr. Jacob told me she will not come to the hospital until I am ready to push (10 cm dialated) because my insurance does not pay her enough. As it turned out, I had to spend my first stage of labor in the care of a first year resident. Maybe people who had only one doctor do not know any better. But I had more than 1 baby and more than 1 doctor. The most of the doctors will come to the hospital when you are in active labor (4 cm). If you are using a group practice, on-call doctor will be there for you since you are admitted. If your labor lasts more than 12 hours, another doctor will take over. Also Dr. Jacob spends less than 5 minutes during pre-natal visits - she is always in rush and difficult to talk with. Dr. Jacob outsources her work to residents and hospital staff in order to make as much dollors as possible and I do not recommend her.

patient

Posted on March 1st, 2013

most amazing, wonderful, caring, professional, skilled doctor i have ever had the pleasure of having. truly a stellar doctor and a wonderful person who puts the comforts of her patients as a priority, very dedicated to what she does.

Posted on February 21st, 2013

I was going to a particular gyn physician until she retired. My friend mentioned Dr. Jacob and I'm so glad she did. She is kind, caring and listens!

Love, Love Dr. Jacob

Posted on September 10th, 2012

Nothing more to say, after a difficult pregnancy, Dr. Jacob was fully on her A game in delivery. Couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Almost missed my delivery6

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Wouldn't choose anyone else

Posted on August 6th, 2012

I can't believe all these negative reviews. I LOVE her. She is smart, funny, knowledgebale etc. She delivered both my kids; one in 2000 and one in 2003. To avoid long waits, schedule the first appointment in the am. That's what I did and I never waited more than 5 minutes.

Time to switch...

Posted on May 15th, 2012

The positive about Dr. Jacob is that she seems to know her stuff very well. On the negative end some of my issues are that the waiting room is too small for the amount of patients that go to see her; although sometimes there are friends or relatives with the patients, which doesn't help. The waiting time is also ridiculous...over an hour to see her. Now someone may think...wow, she must be some excellent MD to have a waiting room so packed. Personally, I feel it shows that she overbooks to make more money and/or they are not very well organized in scheduling appointments to avoid such an extreme wait time. When I finally see her, it's usually under 10 minutes. The experience lately has left me feeling like I'm in some gyno factory mill or something. I also believe that at this point, she is pretty burnt out and the quality of her care has dropped a lot since I started seeing her. Therefore, I've decided to take my business elsewhere and am much happier.