A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Jewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Jewart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Lara Jewart DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica L. Jewart practice?
- Dr. Jessica Jewart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Jewart practices Emergency Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Carson City, MI.
See Flint Emergency Physicians.