Dr. Jessica Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Smith?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

December 29th, 2013

Highly Recommend

I had a bilateral inguinal hernia repaired by Dr. Smith and I cannot say enough about the experience. It was my first surgery ever and I interviewed many surgeons before my surgery (especially after reading the horror stories online). After meeting her I scheduled an appointment for a laparoscopic bilateral hernia repair. I read about the pain and how horrible things were after the surgery and I can tell you the worst thing about my recovery was the anesthesia. I was in at 8:00 and in my door at 2:00 in the afternoon. The rest of the night I slept and got up to go to the bathroom on and off. I took my meds and felt very little pain just tightness. The next day I was up and walking around fine with little pain. The third day I was off the pain meds and on ibuprofen only. Each day was better, mostly because I followed her instruction. I was back to work a week later. Now, I am 4 weeks out and can do everything I could do before, but with no hernia! I have no pain, but there is still a little soreness for the healing. I would recommend Dr. Smith to anyone who is dealing with a hernia and wants the laparoscopic procedure. I know there are a lot of negative reviews when it comes to inguinal hernias and I think the key is to find the right surgeon.

Metastatic Melanoma