A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Krant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Krant, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krant
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Krant, MD, MPH is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Krant graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Krant has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica J Krant MD and MPH is a female Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jessica J. Krant practice?
- Dr. Jessica Krant has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Krant practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Surgeons.