A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Krant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Krant, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krant
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Krant, MD, MPH is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Krant graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Krant has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica J Krant MD and MPH is a female Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jessica J. Krant practice?
- Dr. Jessica Krant has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Krant practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Surgeons.