A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Kreshover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Kreshover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreshover graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kreshover has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Erin Kreshover MD and MS is a female Urologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica E. Kreshover practice?
- Dr. Jessica Kreshover has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Kreshover practices Urology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY.
See New Hyde Park Urologists.