A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Roberts is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Roberts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Vista Regional Hospital
- Rio Vista Ob/Gyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Lyn Roberts DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica L. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Jessica Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Roberts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Las Vegas, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Raton, NM.
See Las Vegas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.