A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Lattman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Lattman, Ocularplastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lattman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lattman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lattman graduated from New York University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lattman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Lattman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Lattman practice?
- Dr. Jessica Lattman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Lattman practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.