Dr. Jessica Lattman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 28th, 2016
She's awesome and super cautious on what she recommends.

August 26th, 2015
An Angel in a White Coart
Dr. Lattman, simply put, is an angel in a white coat. She reassured me that she could remove three xanthelasmas (which were making my life a misery) from my upper and lowers eyelids and do so with minimal scarring while making my eyes look fabulous. She did! For anyone needing eye surgery, whether for cosmetic or medical reasons, this is the surgeon to use. She is kind, caring, skilled, and attentive. I know she has her share of celebrity clients but it is apparent that all her patients are special and important to her. Her wonderful staff reflects this same attitude. Put yourself in her capable hands. I promise you will be happy you did.

April 29th, 2015
60 year old, upper eyelid
Dr. Lattman is highly skilled, realistic, caring, considerate, honest. She makes an extra effort to explain all of the details at every stage and her staff constantly follows up. She deserves 10 STARS!

August 22nd, 2014
Dr. Lattman is a consummate professional and her office staff is top-notch! I have been a patient for many years and have consistently received the highest quality of care.

August 19th, 2014
botox and fillers
Dr. Lattman is an expert! she spends time discussing exactly what you want to do and is extremely careful so that bruising is minimal with beautiful, natural results! I trust her implicitly!

August 16th, 2014
Fabulous Result
I went to Dr. Jessica Lattman because my eyes were looking "tired" due to a droopy eyelid, wrinkles and excess skin. My entire experience was outstanding. Dr. Lattman and her staff could not have been more warm and compassionate. My recovery was smooth and rapid. Every time I look in the mirror, I thank Dr. Jessica Lattman!

May 15th, 2013
A Wonderful Experience
I have been Dr. Lattman's patient for a number of years. She is a brilliant surgeon and has made it possible for me to live with a very severe dry eye condition. She is knowledgable, kind and compassionate and puts you at ease. Her staff is caring, considerate and very professional.

May 8th, 2013
She is Amazing!!!
Dr. Lattman is fantastic! I have had both botox and restalyne and have gotten unbelievable results! She is a ture master with her suggestions of what to do, and not to do, in order to look beautiful and TOTALLY natural! I truly can't say enough good things, and have TONS of friends who were once afraid, directly to her! I have never had a bad experience, and her team is so nice! all good!

May 6th, 2013
I needed reconstruction after extensive MOHS surgery due to a basal cell under my eye. The deficit was large and deep. Dr. Lattman stayed late in her office to await my arrival, almost unheard of in today's medical profession! Her confidence and exemplary qualifications foretold the outstanding result. Her professionalism can only be rivaled by her calm, caring demeanor and her charming personality. The office staff follow in her footsteps in their attitude and professional manner. The physical office is a reflection of her high standards. It was a pleasure in every way to have this problem treated by Dr. Lattman. My suggestion would be to run...not walk...to be under her care.

May 6th, 2013
Refreshed and Rested!
With no reservations I highly endorse Dr. Jessica Lattman. Dr. Lattman's skill as an ocular Plastic Surgeon is unsurpassed. Dr. Lattman operated on my eyelids, removing the extra drooping skin. I can attest to the fact that her technique caused a minimum of residual bruising and almost no bleeding. There was no down time involved. I did rest for a day or two, but with dark glasses I was immediately able to go out and resume my normal activities. Anyone eager to improve the appearance of their eyes will find a caring, compassionate and capable surgeon in Dr. Jessica Lattman.

May 2nd, 2013
Mrs
.I have been a patient of Dr. Jessica Lattman for about 10 years. Her office is very well run and totally professional staff are at hand to make you feel very comfortable Dr. Lattman is always prompt and genuinely interested in you and what your eye problem is. She asks a number of question and you get an amazing feeling of confidence before she even exams you. I have always found her to be very thorough in her exam, and she always explains what she has found. She has treated me for several conditions and has always been accurate both with her diagnosis and prescriptions. you are never rushed and she is very accommodating in answering all of your questions. . The office is immaculate. You are always treated as a special patient by everyone on her staff. I would give her the highest rating and wish all of my other doctors were as helpful and supportive as Dr, Lattman