A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Leung, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Leung has 7 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Wai Ting Leung MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica W. Leung practice?
- Dr. Jessica Leung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Leung practices Diagnostic Radiology near Novato, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Novato Radiologists.