A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Liggett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Liggett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Liggett, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Liggett graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Liggett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica E Liggett MD is a female Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica E. Liggett practice?
- Dr. Jessica Liggett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Liggett practices Dermatology near Portage, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Kalamazoo, MI.
See Portage Dermatologists.