A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Lim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Lim, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Wong Lim MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica W. Lim practice?
- Dr. Jessica Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Lim practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.