A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Lim, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Wong Lim MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica W. Lim practice?
- Dr. Jessica Lim has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Lim practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.