A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Lim, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jessica W. Lim practice?
Dr. Jessica Lim practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Sleep Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists, New York Plastic Surgeons, and New York Sleep Medicine Doctors.