A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Litwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Litwin, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Psychiatrist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Litwin, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Litwin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Litwin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Ruth Litwin MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica R. Litwin practice?
- Dr. Jessica Litwin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Litwin practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Lone Tree, CO.
See San Francisco Neurologists and San Francisco Sleep Medicine Doctors.