A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Ly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Ly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ly
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Ly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ly graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Ly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica T Ly MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jessica T. Ly practice?
- Dr. Jessica Ly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Ly practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Pediatricians.