A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Ly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Ly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ly
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Ly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ly graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Ly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica T Ly MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jessica T. Ly practice?
- Dr. Jessica Ly has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Ly practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Pediatricians.