A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Ly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Ly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Ly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ly graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Ly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jessica T. Ly practice?
Dr. Jessica Ly practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists, Vancouver Pediatricians, Vancouver Family Physicians, and Vancouver Physiatrists.