A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Sheehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Sheehan, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Sheehan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehan graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Sheehan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Maddox Sheehan MD is a female Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica M. Sheehan practice?
- Dr. Jessica Sheehan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Sheehan practices Dermatology near Northbrook, IL.
See Northbrook Dermatologists.