A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica McCluskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica McCluskey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica McCluskey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCluskey graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. McCluskey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Durel McCluskey MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica D. McCluskey practice?
- Dr. Jessica McCluskey has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jessica McCluskey practices Ophthalmology near Sandy Springs, GA.