Dr. Jessica Mcmichael Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Mcmichael?

Best Dr Ever

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

My son was born with a very rare syndrome and has had to be taken care of by MULTIPLE doctors. We met Dr. McMichael when she worked in NM and we travel to see her in CA. My son absolutely loves her and he doesn't fear any of the procedures that he has to have, as long as she is the one doing them. Dr. McMichael truly cares about my son and I have total faith in her!

Awesome orthopedic doctor!

Posted on April 9th, 2016

My son broke his ankle over the weekend. We were able to get an appointment Monday morning and he had surgery on Thursday at CHOC. She explained everything in a manner both the adults and teenager could understand,. She's very smart and her staff was renlentless in helping us get a wheelchair working with the insurance co. and durable medical equipment co.

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Dr McMichael is an amazing Surgeon but above all she has shown genuine love and care for my son.

Posted on November 9th, 2017