A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Mehta, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Mehta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Nupur Mehta MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica N. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Jessica Mehta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Mehta practices Dermatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Dermatologists.