A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Montegudo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Montegudo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sudden Cardiac Death
Education & Awards
Dr. Montegudo graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Montegudo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Montegudo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jessica R. Montegudo practice?
Dr. Jessica Montegudo practices Internal Medicine near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Internists.