A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Mosher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Mosher is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mosher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mosher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Mosher, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosher graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Mosher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Suzanne Mosher MD is a female Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J S. Mosher practice?
- Dr. J Mosher has 1 office location.
Dr. J Mosher practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Watertown, MA.
See Watertown Dermatologists and Watertown Internists.