A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Mosher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Mosher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Mosher, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosher graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Mosher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Suzanne Mosher MD is a female Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J S. Mosher practice?
- Dr. J Mosher has 2 office locations.
Dr. J Mosher practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Watertown, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA.
See Watertown Dermatologists and Watertown Internists.