Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jul 16th, 2014

DR. SMITH KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING AND IS VERY EASY WITH YOU. I WOULD LIKE FOR HER TO SLOW DOWN WHEN SHE IS IN THE ROOMS SHE TALKS VERY FAST LIKE SHE IS RUSHING YOU

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
by Titus Irving on Jun 30th, 2014

if i didn't have insurance i will still go to Dr. Smith....She is the best Doctor i have ever met...I been with her now for ten years....Thank you Dr. Smith for taking care of my family.....

|  I'M SOLD.....  |  show details
by Belinda on May 19th, 2014

I love reading positive reviews! I think Dr.Smith is my new doctor!!

|  Entrepreneur  |  show details
by calvin thompson on Aug 26th, 2013

Dr. Smith is the best doctor I have ever had. Excellent bed side manners. She is both caring, and professional. My wait time is very minimal. In my opinion she deserves a Top Doctor Award! .

|  Mrs. Brenda D. Childress-Morgan  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

Dr. Smith is a very good doctor and she knows how to explain things to you so you can understand and she is very friendly and nice to her patients and staff. I like Dr. Smith because she has help me understand some of my illness a little more better and give me example of ways to improve my health. And she always follow up on you to make sure you are doing what you are suppose to do. She is a very good doctor and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a good doctor. Because she is good at what she does. I like her very much she is wonderful.

|  Dr. Jessica Smith  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2010

I love having her as a Doctor she is the first doctor I have ever liked, EVER! She listens and alot of Doctors dont and I feel thats a very important part of healthcare because a patient knows their body beter than anyone. There are so many good things to say but the main one for me is she really shows she cares and values what you have to say. I would reccomend her to anyone :)

|  show details
Nov 27th, 2009

Dr. Smith is very caring, knowledge, and good listener. I would highly recommend her as your internalist.