A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Narvaez-Lugo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Narvaez-Lugo, Narvaez Lugo Gastro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narvaez-Lugo
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Narvaez-Lugo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Narvaez-Lugo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Narvaez-Lugo graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Narvaez-Lugo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Narvaez-Lugo MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Narvaez-Lugo practice?
- Dr. Jessica Narvaez-Lugo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Narvaez-Lugo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Internists and Sebring Gastroenterologists.