A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Narvaez-Lugo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Narvaez-Lugo, Narvaez Lugo Gastro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narvaez-Lugo
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Narvaez-Lugo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Narvaez-Lugo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Narvaez-Lugo graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Narvaez-Lugo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Narvaez-Lugo MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Narvaez-Lugo practice?
- Dr. Jessica Narvaez-Lugo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Narvaez-Lugo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Internists and Sebring Gastroenterologists.