A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Newman, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Newman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica R Newman DO is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica R. Newman practice?
- Dr. Jessica Newman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Newman practices Internal Medicine near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Internists.