A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Niewodowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Niewodowski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Niewodowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Niewodowski DO is a female Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Niewodowski practice?
- Dr. Jessica Niewodowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Niewodowski practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA and Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.