A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Novotny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Novotny is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Novotny graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Novotny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Elise Novotny MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica E. Novotny practice?
- Dr. Jessica Novotny has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Novotny practices Internal Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: La Vista, NE.
See Omaha Internists.