Dr. Jessica Ottenweller-Butcher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

September 21st, 2015
Shes nice but office staff is terrible!
I've been to her on two occassions, she has always been friendly and helpful. She never made me feel rushed and answered all my questions. Her staff on the other hand leaves alot to be desired. After the first visit, I thought maybe I just caught them on a bad day but my second visit was no better. Her front desk gal is very unhelpful and just plain rude. Her nurse was unfriendly and lacked any personality. It wasn't a very comforting or welcoming atmosphere. I doubt I will be returning.

July 14th, 2015
excellent doctor
Dr is so caring and understanding. I never feel rushed. I would recommend her to everyone I know.

June 4th, 2014
Bad experience
Although Dr. Ottenweller-Butcher was very nice I unfortunately had a very poor experience in her office. She cancelled my appointments in three different ocassions (always on a Friday) only 25 minutes in advance which was always very inconvenient as I had to take time off work. Then it would take them a week or more to re-schedule my appointment. The third time her office called me claiming that she could not see me that day because she was sick I decided to switch doctors. That day I stopped by her office a couple hours later to grab some paperwork only to find out that the doctor was actually in seeing patients!!! I could not believe my eyes. I had been told she wasnt coming in because she was ill but she was actually seeing other patients. I never received an explanation or an apology so I decided to find another doctor. On the other hand she was a very nice person although she rushed through her visits. Also be ready to wait at least 25-30 minutes to see her. They are usually running late. One of her nurses (can't remember her name) was the sweetest! The front desk person not so nice. I would not recommend this doctor to any of my friends and family.

October 14th, 2011
Dr. is GREAT with all of my children I love going to the office everyone is so nice and always get fantastic care!

September 4th, 2010
Wonderful, caring Physician
Very supportive and caring. Delivered our child and helped so much. Did a wonderful job all the way around! Would recommend to anyone!