Dr. Jessica Parsons Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Parsons?

Don't Ever Be Late

Posted on August 6th, 2013

I arrived at 1:56pm today for a 1:45pm appointment. After checking in and waiting for 5min. I was told that I would have to reschedule because I was 15min. late. I pointed out that I wasn't 15min late and apologized. The receptionist then said that the doctor was running behind and wouldn't be able to get me in now. I asked if she would had even been ready to see me at 1:45pm had i walked in at that time and she said she would have done her best. In the meantime, someone else came in at 2:05 for a 2:15pm appointment and didn't get called back until 2:24pm. Point being, Dr. Parsons was running behind already. I only know because I waited around to get my medical records so I could go to another doctor in the future which they didn't care. It took me almost three months to even get an appointment to begin with. I have never experienced that kind of treatment before at a doctor's office. They obviously have too many patients.

Posted on May 3rd, 2010

Dr. Parsons has taken care of my entire family. She treated both my children's teenage acne, a cyst on my chest, and she caught a very aggressive cancer on my husband's temple which needed Mohs surgery. She ALWAYS takes the time to answer questions (if you ask) and explain things. She's the best!

Posted on April 29th, 2009

I had areas frozen, had a RN look at it afterwards who had also had same procedure done recently with a different provider with little damage to healthy tissue, minimal blistering. The RN was alarmed that the blistering was so severe and that I did not have any post care information, said she's lucky I didn't want to sue her. I'm not that kind of person, I just would not recommend and will not go back. Also did not feel that she did not connect with me as a person during the visit.

Posted on February 18th, 2017