Practice Too Busy show details Practice Too Busy
Feb 12th, 2013

Dr. Paxson is wonderful...if you can get in to see her. I think the practice has grown too big, it's next to impossible to get an appointment. Sorry, but I want to see a doctor when my child is seriously ill, not a nurse.

The best! show details The best!
by Steve B on Jan 29th, 2013

She has gone above and beyond many times for us. She is great with the kids (we have 6!) and I trust her completely.

Had to chance doctors show details Had to chance doctors
Apr 9th, 2012

I had taken all three of my children to see Dr. Paxson for over 6 years. At first I really liked her and felt that she was very good. Over time, I could tell that the practice became very busy and she was hardly available and rushed all the time. This is when we began to wait ridiculous amounts of time only to find her rushing and calling my children by the wrong names! Also, she failed to follow up with me when test results determined that my child had strep and mono. I know many people who aren't satisfied with this practice any more and have moved. I am one of them.

by K. Barton on Nov 18th, 2008

You never feel that she is rushing or trying to hurry through your child's office visit. She remembers little details between visits that meke you feel that she really KNOWS you and your child.