A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Perini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Perini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Perini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perini graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Perini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Perini MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Perini practice?
- Dr. Jessica Perini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Perini practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Enfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Morgantown, WV.
See Enfield Internists and Enfield Endocrinologists.