A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Powell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powell
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Powell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Powell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pike Community Hospital
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Nicole Powell DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica N. Powell practice?
- Dr. Jessica Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Powell practices Family Medicine near Washington Court House, OH.
See Washington Court House Family Physicians.