A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Powell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Powell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pike Community Hospital
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Nicole Powell DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica N. Powell practice?
- Dr. Jessica Powell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Powell practices Family Medicine near Washington Court House, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Grove City, OH.
See Washington Court House Primary Care Doctors.