A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Procter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Procter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Procter, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Procter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Procter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Procter MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Procter practice?
- Dr. Jessica Procter has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Procter practices Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Rheumatologists.