Dr. Jessica Procter MD Patient Reviews

3.1

February 16th, 2016
Troll
Please tell me that this troll isn't still practicing. Rudest doctor I have ever met. I had such a bad experience with her that I just gave up on looking for a new rheumatologist for over a year. Never really explained what was happening in my body. I learned more from my new rheumatologist in one visit than Proctor ever told me.

July 25th, 2015
Dreadful
I pray that this woman is no longer practicing. If you want someone with a bad, condescending, cold, don't give a darn about you attitude them this is the doctor for you. Only went to her for years because I always got in and out quickly which in and of itself is a problem. A chronically ill person needs compassion and she definitely lacks that. Never was kind. Ever. She is ridiculous.

June 15th, 2015
I could not ask for a better doctor!

August 18th, 2013
Lupus Diagnosis
This doctor is a complete waste of time. She actually ask so what medicine do you wanna take instead of being a confident doctor and saying we need to try this and saying it with confidence. What a waste of my time! Don't go to her!

March 5th, 2012
veryexcellent
I find Dr. Procter very kind, thorough and knowledgeable. I still see her for ongoing care. The staff is friendly and courteous and the young man who draws blood is excellent.

March 10th, 2011
Not recommended
Treated me as if I was not ill at all. totally ignored everything I tried to talk about. Offered no help with medications. Sent me through blood work that had already been ran many times. I would not waste another moment going to this woman.

January 31st, 2011
The best in town
Dr. Procter has been my rheumatologist for over twelve years now since she saved my life shortly after I was diagnosed with SLE. She and her staff are incredible. The diseases she treats are often difficult to diagnose and seem to present and react to treatment differently in each and every patient, which is why I'm grateful that she takes the time to listen and discuss what's going on with me and how I'm feeling, and then takes a conservative approach to treatment instead of just loading me up on the latest meds the pharma reps are pushing. I highly recommend her to anyone with reasonable expectations for the health outcomes that can be achieved while living with these chronic illnesses.

October 18th, 2010
This was the least professional doctor I have ever had an appointment with. It took 8 weeks to get into see her, and she completely wasted my time - not to mention she gave me a diagnosis that two other physicians advised against.Go to anyone but her!

June 10th, 2010
Finally found a rheumatologist interested in patients!
Dr. Procter is a real doctor with true interest in her patients, NOT like many of the bigger clinics in Dallas that seem more interested in clinical research than treating individuals. Dr. Procter is thorough, listens to her patients, and follows up quickly with lab results, etc. She personally called me to give me some results I was worried about! I only wish I could find doctors in other specialities like her!