Dr. Jessica Robbins MD Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 13 reviews

December 11th, 2015
I love this doctor! She was the one who looked after my daughter while we were in the hospital. She's still her doctor today.

March 5th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
We first started seeing Dr Ramsey, I believe her name has changed as she has gotten married, since she was in her previous location. I don't particularly like the front office, (the front desk receptionists & such) they seem to not take priority in Dr. Ramsey's practice. She is terrific, a dr that actually listens and helps when and where needed. All the negative reviews really have to do with the front office staff, I myself included.

July 7th, 2014
Not breast feeding friendly.
While in our private room waiting for the Dr. my newborn got hungry so I nursed him discretely even though I knew it would only be me, my baby and the DOCTOR. She tried to make me feel uncomfortable and like I was "whipping it out". If I wasn't already a confident breast feeding mother I would have been very discouraged. A pediatrician is the LAST person who should be discouraging nursing mothers. Very disappointing. She also said she would call in some meds for me for thrush if I ended up getting it and when I called to let her know I did get it she refused to give me meds after all.

December 3rd, 2012
Bad Service
They won't see a child that is sick.Front desk sucks at making a schedule!!

January 24th, 2012
Awesome
I am so impressed with the compassionate care offered with Dr. Ramsey. She is great!

June 16th, 2011
Doctor is Awesome.
She took her time and really examined both of my children and really helped them.

May 6th, 2011
nice attitude but to busy
I really would not recommend dr. Ramsey, although she is very kind she is just to busy for her practice.

February 25th, 2011
I have been talking my son to Dr Ramsey for 18 months (that is my sons age). She is the only doctor that my son has seen since he was born. She helped us through a rough time with janduice and even on her day off she came to hospital to check on my son. And called a couple of days after we got out. Whenever my son gets sick they always try to get me in that day or the next. I have always gotten a 2 week followup call from them. And my son loves the nurse and office staff. We love Dr. Ramsey.

January 13th, 2011
Really great!
We love Dr. Ramsey; she is the first pediatrician to take action on some things instead of the wait and see approach that has caused two of my three kids to remain sick with asthma. I had to remind her office to set an appointment with a referral but overall things get done and we are in, out, and taken care of. My kids really like her too.

January 5th, 2011
i would not recommend this doctor unless a staff change has taken place. i feel that the nurse administering vaccines and checking vitals was too forceful and not near kind enough to be working with children. i also feel that being a pediatrician, dr. ramsey should have been more attentive and personable with the children. how can you expect young kids to trust a doctor to care for them and tell/do what you ask of them if the doctor does not seek to make them comfortable with her? she may be an excellent doctor, but our experience was less than satisfactory.

October 29th, 2010
Waited over an hour
I went in for the required check up after my baby was born. I was in a lot of pain and waited over an hour with a new born. When Dr. Ramsey finally saw us she did not remember my baby or myself even though she had talked with us twice at the hospital five days before. She rushed through the check up and really just wasn't friendly. We were very disappointed and would not recommend her.

March 19th, 2010
We highly recommend this doctor.
Dr. Ramsey was professional and courteous. She came into the exam room promptly and did not keep us waiting. She made our son feel at ease by talking to him and making him feel part of the visit. She was easy to talk to and listened to what we had to say. She also followed up with a phone call the next day to see how we were getting along.