A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Rappaport is Good. Dr. Rappaport has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Rappaport, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rappaport graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rappaport has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rappaport accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Rappaport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jessica S. Rappaport practice?
Dr. Jessica Rappaport practices Pediatrics near Danvers, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, MA and Fort Washington, PA.
See Danvers Pediatricians.